We're excited to announce that Google Fit has officially returned to Achievement as a supported integration on Android.
Connect Google Fit to your Achievement account to get points for your health activities tracked in Google Fit. At this time, each activity in Google Fit will earn six points in Achievement. We are working to change this to allow for more points in the future, so keep an eye out.
Here's how to connect Google Fit to your Achievement account.
1. Tap the Apps icon at the bottom of the screen
2. Tap Google Fit
3. Tap Connect
4. Choose a Google account to log in with
5. Tap Allow to permit Achievement to connect to Google Fit
6. You will see a Success message
7. Tap Continue
8. Google Fit will now appear in the Connected Apps section