We're excited to announce that Google Fit has officially returned to Achievement as a supported integration on Android.
Connect Google Fit to your Achievement account to get 6 points a day for your exercise activities tracked in Google Fit. At this time, we’re only able to award points for exercise logged on Google Fit.
We’re working hard to add additional activities in the future, so keep an eye out.
Here's how to connect Google Fit to your Achievement account.
1. Tap the Apps icon at the bottom of the screen
2. Tap Google Fit
3. Tap Connect
4. Choose a Google account to log in with
5. Tap Allow to permit Achievement to connect to Google Fit
6. You will see a Success message
7. Tap Continue
8. Google Fit will now appear in the Connected Apps section