Congratulations on reaching your reward! When you reach 10,000 points, you can redeem your reward through Tremendous as a PayPal deposit, charity donation, or gift card.
If you choose to redeem a gift card, Tremendous will send you an email with a link that allows you to choose your gift card. Please note that our rewards system takes 3-7 business days to process rewards. The email you receive will come from email@example.com.
Please add this email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your trusted list to ensure you receive these emails in the future.
Here are a few additional suggestions to assist you in redeeming your gift card:
- Open your email inbox (if you have multiple email addresses, be sure it is the same email address you used to redeem rewards).
- You may search for "Achievement" or "Tremendous." If you cannot locate the
reward email, please check your spam box.
- The subject line will read, "Achievement sent you $10."
- Select "View Reward" in the email, and then click on "Redeem $10." Follow the provided directions to select a Gift Card, a Visa Card, or Bank Deposit.
- If you have checked your email and spam boxes and still cannot locate
your Tremendous payment email, please reach out to Achievement Support at email@example.com.
Please keep in mind that gift card rewards must be redeemed within three years. Once a gift card reward is redeemed, it is subject to the expiry date specified by that particular vendor/brand (e.g. Amazon, Walmart, etc.). Visa prepaid cards expire within six months and the expiration date can be found on the card. In general, branded gift cards do not expire.