Congratulations on reaching your reward! When you reach 10,000 points, you can redeem your reward through Tremendous as a PayPal deposit, charity donation, or gift card.
If you choose to redeem a gift card, Tremendous will send you an email with a link that allows you to choose your gift card. Please note that our rewards system takes 3-7 business days to process rewards. The email you receive will come from email@example.com.
Please add this email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your trusted list to ensure you receive these emails in the future.
Here are a few additional suggestions to assist you in redeeming your gift card:
- Open your email inbox (if you have multiple email addresses, be sure it is the same email address you used to redeem rewards).
- You may search for "Achievement" or "Tremendous." If you cannot locate the
reward email, please check your spam box.
- The subject line will read, "Achievement sent you $10."
- Select "View Reward" in the email, and then click on "Redeem $10." Follow the provided directions to select a Gift Card, a Visa Card, or Bank Deposit.
- If you have checked your email and spam boxes and still cannot locate
your Tremendous payment email, please reach out to Achievement Support at email@example.com.
Please keep in mind that gift card rewards must be redeemed within three years. Once a gift card reward is redeemed, it is subject to the expiry date specified by that particular vendor/brand (e.g. Amazon, Walmart, etc.). Visa prepaid cards expire within six months and the expiration date can be found on the card. In general, branded gift cards do not expire.
An up-to-date catalog of available branded gift cards can be found here: http://tremendous.com/catalog.csv